{Inspiration} Glass Jars - Wedding Favour



Hello,

When ever I go to wedding wedding reception, I am excited to find out the favor / door gift. Well, not in my case my reception is just around the corner and I need to work out on the favor for my big day. Last week I found the supplier that supplies cheap glass jars (click here to find out). It is a trend now to glass jars as wedding favor but I am still wondering, what to put in in those jars? So, I googled up and found these are a million ways and things to give. Some of them are practical and some of them may not. Whatever it is, I really love to share here with you what I found out. Hope that this will benefits all especially those who are having a small party or for the wedding favor just like me! What interest me the most throughout the finding was to have Hot Chocolate or Lemon Meringue in jars. Absolutely a fantastic ideas! But, shall I make this too as the favors? We will see.

                    1. Colorful Pastilles
                    2. Raisins and Nuts (Source: Wants and Wishes)
                    3. Lemon Meringue Jar ( Source: Ideasmag)
                    4.Bubble Gum (Source: Want That Wedding)

                    5. Fleur de Sel Soft & Chewy Old Fashioned Caramel Black Tie(Source: Etsy)
                    6. Gumballs (Source: The Tom Kat Studio)
                    7. Coated Chocolate (Source: Party Whisperers)
                    8. Honey Jar with Burlap (Source: Catch Me Party)

                    9. Harbanero Ginger Jelly (Source: Simply So Good)
                   10. Delicious Chocolate Chip Brownies. Gooey goodness at its best (Source: Ingreedy)
                   11. Chocolate Peanut Butte Banana Pudding (Source: Bakerella)
                   12. Fruit Juice (Source: Style and Grace)
Hot Chocolate, Crushed Peppermint, Milk Chocolate Chips and fill the rest with Peppermint Marshmallows (Source: 505 Design Paperie)


Share:

2 Have Shared Their Love

  1. Salam Azura, There're an award for you... Do visit my blog. :) - love, selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an award for me? Great! Thanks Selina xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would like to read your thoughts. Thank you.