Money and Cheque Envelope for Hantaran

Hi there. It has been a year and a half that I din't post anything and making anything. What a tragic! To find your groove back it was not as easy as I thought it would be. Who cares and now I had it. This is actually is not a card but a money and cheque envelope. Made this for my cousin wedding on 30th January 2016. Normally the money or the cheque will be inserted in a frame or composed into a flower. This probably a new way to represent the dowry or cheque to the bride.


Picture above is the 90% finished envelope. I just need to tide them with the ribbon. Below the elegant envelope tide with gold-bronze colored ribbon on top of the dulang hantaran. Inside the envelope there was a slot to insert the cheque and the dowry money. 


Share:

0 Have Shared Their Love

I would like to read your thoughts. Thank you.